Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Buddhism - Buddhism is a family of beliefs and practices, based on the teachings attributed to Siddhartha Gautama, commonly known a

Forums     Login   Signup

Buddhism

Manager: alicorna
Buddhism is a family of beliefs and practices, based on the teachings attributed to Siddhartha Gautama, commonly known as The Buddha, the Awakened One.

Buddhism is a widely diverse tradition, and this webring includes all kinds of Buddhism-related websites, with a focus on Therevada, Mayayana, Zen, Advayavada, Shingon, Nichiren, Tibetan, Tendai, and several other forms of Buddhism, including esoteric and eclectic practices. Namaste!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Nothing New - 9 Posts to Share - 06/01/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ipjEnGlkS9E/UapH3zq993I/AAAAAAAABRA/YkDYIKxrtKY/s400/Miracle.jpg

I have nothing new to say at the moment.  I am practicing mindful living, working on fully awakening to life, and enjoying the beautiful summer weather.  I try not to post here unless I have something meaningful to share.  Today I'd just like to share what I feel are my most useful posts from the beginnings of this blog. Almost Cut My Hair The Problem with Problems Middle-Aged Assholes 5 Ways Simplicity Allows You to Achieve More 5 Ways to Achieve Simplicity Using the Power of Intention Money and the Future 6 Steps for Building Strength Proven Methods to Improve Your Happiness Yes I know that 9 is an odd number but .....9 it is. Zen Presence - Ideas for Meaningful Living Best of Blog, Minimalism, Zen, Simplicity, Simple Living

Nothing New - 9 Posts to Share

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy