Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Buddhism - Buddhism is a family of beliefs and practices, based on the teachings attributed to Siddhartha Gautama, commonly known a

Forums     Login   Signup

Buddhism

Manager: alicorna
Buddhism is a family of beliefs and practices, based on the teachings attributed to Siddhartha Gautama, commonly known as The Buddha, the Awakened One.

Buddhism is a widely diverse tradition, and this webring includes all kinds of Buddhism-related websites, with a focus on Therevada, Mayayana, Zen, Advayavada, Shingon, Nichiren, Tibetan, Tendai, and several other forms of Buddhism, including esoteric and eclectic practices. Namaste!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Because You Can - 06/11/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qRkwaNebkxY/UbdWNyNOzXI/AAAAAAAABfw/caIAQV3EoYA/s400/Everything.jpg

Be kind, Be happy, Help others, Be strong, Do wonders, Enjoy life. Not for money, Not because I want you to, Not because you should, Not because you need to, Nor because it's expected, Do it because you're human, Because you have magical abilities, Because you can. "I believe in everything until it's disproved." ~ John Lennon If you would like, check out my new photo blog My Apophenia .  I'll be posting pics almost daily. Dan Zen Presence - Ideas for Meaningful Living

Because You Can

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy