Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Buddhism - Buddhism is a family of beliefs and practices, based on the teachings attributed to Siddhartha Gautama, commonly known a

Forums     Login   Signup

Buddhism

Manager: alicorna
Buddhism is a family of beliefs and practices, based on the teachings attributed to Siddhartha Gautama, commonly known as The Buddha, the Awakened One.

Buddhism is a widely diverse tradition, and this webring includes all kinds of Buddhism-related websites, with a focus on Therevada, Mayayana, Zen, Advayavada, Shingon, Nichiren, Tibetan, Tendai, and several other forms of Buddhism, including esoteric and eclectic practices. Namaste!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Decluttering is boring - 06/20/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qRkwaNebkxY/UbdWNyNOzXI/AAAAAAAABfw/caIAQV3EoYA/s400/Everything.jpg

I have to say it - I'm sick of reading about decluttering. "976 ways to declutter your home, declutter your kitchen, declutter your car, declutter your garage, the 30 day declutter challenge"..... How many times can someone write about such a boring subject?  Obviously a lot.   I don't mean to pick on anyone, but decluttering is boring.  Yes, I've written about it and I'm a fan of doing it, but decluttering is a tool.  Minimalism is only a tool.  There is nothing romantic in depriving yourself or ridding yourself of everything except that it brings FREEDOM and DEPTH to your LIFE .  The FREEDOM is the goal.  In this instance I do not agree with the saying that the journey is the goal. Get rid of your shit so that you can enjoy life .  Stop making a game of decluttering.  Attachment to decluttering in no better than attachment to materialism.  Declutter you mind and let go of decluttering. Zen Presence - Ideas for Meaningful Living

Decluttering is boring

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy