Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Sites - Here you will find websites presenting Devotionals, Church Websites, Christian Ministries, Bible Studies or in

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Sites

Subrings: Christian Sites-Business Members   Christian Sites-Writers  
Manager: bill3rd
The Christian Web Ring Forum is open to webring members as well as the public. Feel free to post daily bible studies, devotionals, prayer requests or even personal stories on how you came to know Christ.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 49 - 53 of 53
< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Happy Monday - 09/02/2013
I can’t wait for fall; it’s my favorite day of the year.  Said no teacher ever: And finally, how could not love a cartoon called Monday Punday? Have a Happy Monday! Happy Labor Day!  (And if you need to, pop back in on Tuesday.)

Happy Monday

Replied - 09/09/2013
Everybody remember where we parked.  God, the Lord, is my strength;     he makes my feet like the deer’s;     he makes me tread on my high places. Habakkuk 3:19 Puppy thinks this is a “Footprints” moment.  No left turn? No passing zone? No, just no.  But she keeps telling me to make a U-turn.  Dog is not impressed. 

Happy Monday

Replied - 09/16/2013
It’s Monday, and like it or not things must be done. So here’s your weekly dose of Happy Monday: hope it helps.  There’s no point in explaining need vs want to an otter.  

Happy Monday

Replied - 09/23/2013
HAPPY FALL And now on with the Monday festivities. I find that hard to believe. Be the salt of the earth and the light of the world.  Have a Happy Monday! 

Happy Monday

Replied - 09/30/2013
This week’s offering seems a little short, but take time to read the story below. Click the image to read “She Yelled And Called Me Names” at Prodigal Magazine. And have a Happy Monday. 

Happy Monday

< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy