Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Crafts Connection - Members sites are a collection of Crafters, Artisans and Crafting of all types including but not limited to all handmade

Forums     Login   Signup

Crafts Connection

Manager: webusiness
Crafters, artisans and crafting of all types: jewelry makers, computer generated art, craft suppliers, craft wholesale, ceramics, all hand made craft items and anything related to crafting and handmade collectibles will be found here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Graduation Wreaths are here! - 04/23/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_gO8UA_CMbk/UXac3hWIF6I/AAAAAAAAAE4/VzjLc5j2pdI/s320/graduation_wreath.jpg

My brain has been in overdrive lately!  One of the new products is a graduation wreath.  These are perfect for your special high school or college graduate.  Shown above is one I made for my son's school.  However, the wreaths are completely customizable.  Just let me know what colors/letters you would like.  Shown is a 12 inch wreath, however 18 inch wreaths are also available for about $4 more.  To place an order, either email me at stitchesoflight@gmail.com or go to etsy (you can click on the store above to get there) and convo me from there.  Payment through paypal.  Have a great week!~

Graduation Wreaths are here!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy