Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Genealogy,History and Heraldry - A webring for sites relating to Genealogy, History, Heraldry and Coats of Arms. It also includes castles and Medieval Ci

Forums     Login   Signup

Genealogy,History and Heraldry

Manager: admins
A webring for sites relating to Genealogy, History, Heraldry and Coats of Arms. It also includes castles and Medieval Cities.It is anticipated that webmasters with such sites are willing to share their experiences and resources with other webmasters. While being designed primarily for non-commercial sites such sites will be admitted if the deal mainly with the topics to be included within this webring.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Long-term Book Project - 06/03/2012
One of the families I'm researching has a published genealogy book, Benjamin Adamson, From England to America by Elza Hayden Adamson . This was written in 1940, then updated in 1953 by some cousins, and again updated in 1982 by my mother's cousin, Hazel Adamson Brannian. I just found my mother's copy of the 1953 version. It is a set of mimeographed sheets, three-hole punched and put in a binder. Except for about three pages, it consists of a long list of people with birth and death dates and places, marriages, and children, plus a family page for each person or couple, giving parents, spouses and children. I was sorely disappointed. I haven't seen the original 1940 version yet. I'm hoping my mother had a copy and that it's still in my dad's house. I also hope to find Hazel's update as well. I can at least get a copy of that from my cousins. But my expectations for what I will find are vastly diminished. With all the research I've done, ...

Long-term Book Project

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy